Pride in SF runs from June through the end of September, with the main event being on the last Sunday in June. There are a ton of events happening throughout the city during Pride month, so it can be overwhelming to try and plan everything out. Here are some tips on how to make the most of your Pride vacation in SF:
1. Figure out what kind of events you want to attend
- Do you want to go to the parade? Catch a drag show? Attend a dance party? There’s no wrong answer, but it helps to have an idea of what you want to do so you can plan accordingly
2. Make sure to book your accommodation early
- Hotels in San Francisco fill up fast during Pride month, so it’s important to book your room well in advance
- If you’re on a budget, there are also a ton of great Airbnbs in the city that can be a more affordable option
3. Plan your days around the events you don’t want to miss
- Make sure to hit up some of the iconic SF Pride locations, like the Castro, Eagle Plaza, and the Leather Cultural District in San Francisco’s South of Market.